Thinline Open Front Schooling Horse BootPart Number: 4015-B | Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
The only hard shell schooling boot lined with ThinLine Protection.
What are some additional features?
- Warms to body temperature for a custom fit
- ThinLine does not absorb water so boots won’t shift or rub
- Infused with anti-microbial agents to prevent skin issues, allowing use on multiple horses
- ThinLine conforms to the leg and ventilates to keep tendons cool
- Dirt will not stick to the ThinLine lining
- Performance, style, and durability makes these boots the choice of professionals on the Grand Prix circuit like Kent Farrington, Beezie Madden, Anne Kursiniski, and Fernando Cardenas
The trademark open cell technology makes ThinLine Horse Tack 100% breathable, so heat and moisture are not trapped. An anti-microbial agent is also infused into ThinLine girths and horse boots. Pressure points created by tendons, bones, splints or wind puffs are gently shaped into the ThinLine memory. Add the superior impact protection of ThinLine and you have the perfect boot.
Ready to stop replacing boots? Choose ThinLine. The most durable product on the market, ThinLine is known for its longevity. Average lifespan in heavy use: 4-5 years. One year 100% replacement product warranty.
The pliable, yet firm plastic shell protects tendons from impact, while the ThinLine lining disperses shock and promotes healthy conditions for the horses’ legs. The molding ability of the lining allows this boot to fit a variety of horses while still providing a tight, custom fit. These boots are infused with USDA approved anti-fungal agents to prevent spreading skin diseases.
in Black and White. One size fits most horses.