Thinline Basic English Pads Plus (1/4")Part Number: 200E-B | Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Thinline Basic English Pads Plus (1/4")
Additional discount at Checkout for Pads Over $100!
- ThinLine+ is designed for riders and horses with sore back, horses in high impact situations and for beginning riders
- Fits most saddles up to 15.5″
- 17.5″ – 43.8cm Spine Length | 18.25″ – 46.40 cm Total Length | 8″ – 20.3 cm Front drop | 6.25″ – 15.9 cm Rear Drop
- Fits most 16″ – 17″ saddles
- 19.5″ – 49.5cm Spine Length | 20.5″ – 52.1cm Total Length | 9″ – 22.9 cm Front drop | 7″ – 17.8 cm Rear Drop
- Fits most 18″+ saddles
- 21″cm – 53.3cm Spine Length | 22″ – 55.9cm Total Length | 9″ – 22.9 cm Front drop | 7″ – 17.8 cm Rear Drop
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Protection for riders back
- Perfect for custom and well fitting saddles
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Tailored and discrete
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Product durability – this pad will last 7-10 years
- Textured and supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
Half Pad or Contour Pad?
Half Pads offer a discrete amount of protection directly under your saddle.
Contour pads add protection under the stirrup bar and will help control left to right saddle slip.
ThinLine absorbs impact by moving it laterally along the pad. Unless the price is a serious barrier, we suggest you choose the contour pad; the more ThinLine foam you have, the better it works.