Kerrits Element Barn JacketPart Number: KR-40622BLACKPLAID:L | Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Kerrits Element Barn Jacket
There's just something about getting a new jacket each year that just makes me that much more prepared for the COLD winter ahead. Kerrits offers it up again in a hooded, waterproof, plenty of pocket jacket! Available in assorted colors and sizes.
Functional yet flattering armor against winters worst, we engineered this 3-season jacket to let you forget the weather while you canter on or clean up. Seam-sealed to keep out the wet and wind, the extra tall collar and generous (stowable) hood provide critical coverage. Made for riding with pit zips for ventilation and a back pleat for in-the-saddle comfort. This jacket proves theres no bad weather with good layering.
PRODUCTDETAILS & FEATURES
- Hydrotek fabric is waterproof and windproof; critically seam-sealed for all-weather protection
- Mid-weight shell is a functional lightweight three season outer layering jacket
- Extra tall collar with stowable hood
- Easy access chest pocket
- Two-way front zip
- Under arm pit zips to vent excess heat while riding
- Two front hand-warmer zip pockets
- Ergonomic equestrian shape with flattering princess seams and an adjustable cinch waist at back
- Adjustable cuff opens for airflow or can be cinched in to lock out wind
- Back pleats open for in-saddle performance
- Wash cold, tumble dry no heat
24 Kerrits Guarantee
Kerrits unconditionally guarantees all of its products for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Kerrits purchase, return it with the original receipt to the store where you purchased it and they will exchange it for you.
BODY MEASUREMENTS. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE IN INCHES.