Thinline Short Girth – Dressage & MonoflapPart Number: 2080-BLK-20 | Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Short Girth for Dressage and Monoflap Saddles
Exceptional for girthy or cold backed horses.
- Made of almost 100% Trademark ThinLine foam.
- Softness with ventilating breathable technology
- Distributes pressure evenly with its unique stabilizing D ring system
- Stainless steel roller buckles with leather reinforcement tabs
- Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal for healthy skin and use on multiple horses
- No rub, Nonslip
- Available in Black in 20″-34″ lengths
The ThinLine short girth is often purchased for its non-slip properties. It is a very effective non-slip girth but it might be most famous for its ability to mold to the curvature of a horses’ girth. It creates comfort riders swear by. Riders also love the easy care, simply wipe it down with a baby wipe or add a little dish soap to a cloth. So go ahead, get sweaty, let the arena mud fly. Have some fun with a happy ho