WARM WRAP INSULATED PARKAPart Number: KR-40694ADMIRALXS | Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
WARM WRAP INSULATED PARKA
This wonderful Parka is for the seriously chilly weather. It has all the bells and whistles to keep you warm and dry on the coldest, windiest, rainiest, snowiest days of the year.
An additional discount will be given on this item of 10% for one, 15% for two and 20% for three. Items must be greater than $151.00 and Kerrits for discount to apply. Discount taken upon check out.
Additional discounts available for products below $100 to $50 and $101 to $151 - Kerrits
- Wind and water-resistant exterior is fully insulated with 200-gram thermal poly-loft fill to block out the elements and retain core warmth on the coldest days
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 3000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Chevron quilt pattern is designed to slim and flatter, featuring a tonal horse print interior
- Mid-thigh length provides warmth and coverage from the elements
- Removable, insulated hood with cinch toggles for adjustability
- Two-way front zipper with inner storm flap
- Tall, super-soft plush lined collar
- Interior zippered chest pocket
- Two zip front pockets, and a small zipper treat pocket on left forearm
- Inner storm cuff with thumb holes
- Back pleat zips open for in-saddle coverage and performance
- Wash cold, tumble dry no heat
Why we made this: Serious warmth and unique style for the barn and beyond. This mid-length parka boasts 200-gram poly-loft insulation and a durable, wind and water-resistant exterior that repels cold and snow. Strategic design and quilted chevron patterns create a flattering fit. For in-saddle performance, unzip back pleat and front two-way zipper. Thoughtful details for riders who canter through cold: removable insulated hood, tall plush collar, storm cuff with thumb holes, and secure zip pockets.